I wanted to make a fun little low carb + keto friendly cocktail and I came up with this delicious drink. Adorable for Valentine’s Day and perfect for Summer! Honestly, it’s perfect all year round!
Give it a try and let me know what you think. It’s seriously so good, you’ll want to make another one!
– Strawberry watermelon MIO
– Sparkling ICE Pink Grapefruit
– Ice cubes
– Lime wedge
1. Fill up your cup with ice. If you want a sugar rim, salt rim, or thin rim do that first.
2. Fill up your glass cup with ice
3. Add Sparkling ICE Pink Grapefruit flavor and add almost to the top. Save a little bit of room for your tequila.
4. Squirt in Strawberry Watermelon MIO. I did 1 squirt. You can add more, based on your liking.
5. Add in your Tequila. Since I don’t like my drink strong, I add a splash. If you want you can add a shot of tequila or 1/2 shot.
6. Stir and ENJOY!!
Don’t forget to save this post to your Pinterest!
Leave a Reply