Ok guys, I have to share with you my new drink obsession… and I can honestly say I’m not that type of person that just pours myself a drink, but ever since this drink was introduced to me… holly molly I’ve become a different women.. haha totally kidding.
But seriously, if you are a Tajin girl you will LOVE this drink! I can’t saw though, that I created this drink, because I didn’t… so I can’t take credit for it, however, when I was at my cousins house for a boxing fight, she told me about this drink that her friend was making during a birthday party she attended and how good it was. So she made me one, and WOW she wasn’t wrong! It was SOOOO delicious! I’ve seriously been so obsessed with it, that I started making the drink for gathering that I have at home with friends/family, and everyone loves it too; it’s now a drink that must be made everytime! And, you know what, you don’t even have to love Tajin to love this drink. I think the combination of salt, Tajin, squirt, and lime is just what makes this drink so yummy!
I want to also add, that this drink can be enjoyed by my keto and low carb friends as well! All you have to do is use Zero Sugar Squirt instead of regular Squirt. And, don’t worry it taste the same… promise!
Alright, well I’m going to stop chit chatting about how good it is, and let’s just make one!
- 8oz or 1 can of Squirt
- 1/2-1 shot of your favorite Tequila
- 1/2 Lime
- If you like a rim job done on your glass (HAHAHA you got a dirty mind) then lime the top of your glass and on a plate add Tajin. Swirl the ‘wet’ lime part of the glass in the Tajin. If you don’t want a rim job done, then obviously skip this part. I’m not a fan of Tajin rim jobs, so I don’t do this step, but if you are a fan… you’ll want to do this step before the others.
- Add squirt into your glass. I would fill it almost to the top, but make sure you save some room for your tequila.
- Add 1/2-1 shot of tequila based on how weak or strong you like your drink. I like my drinks pretty weak (LOL), I want to enjoy my drink, not feel hungover.
- Now add 1 good pinch of salt into your drink mixture
- Cut your lime in half and squeeze half of lime
- Lastly, add Tajin into your drink. This will be based on how much Tajin you like. I love the Tajin taste in the drink so I would say I add about 1/2 teaspoon of Tajin in it. Mix and enjoy!
Be sure to let me know down below how you like this! Hopefully, you love it as much as I do. It definitely has become an alcoholic drink staple in our house!
Don’t forget to save this post to your Pinterest!
Leave a Reply