You didn’t think I’d have some ideas for just family did you? Don’t worry, I got you love birds covered too with 6 date night ideas for Valentine’s Day to make your day feel special, and not only can it just be done on Valentine’s Day, but for any indoor date night at that!
1. Indoor movie night- Create a delicious charcuterie board with all your favorite cheeses, snacks, fruit, and sweets on the board and pair it with your favorite wine. Watch a funny or romantic movie together. Don’t forget to add some candles to spurs up the night!
2. Couple Cook Together- One of my favorite things to do, is cook with my man. Cooking up a delicious Italian dinner or better yet grilling a big ol’ yummy steak with some creamy mashed potatoes, is what I call love! Don’t forget to end your meal with dessert!!
3. Game night with wine- Order pizza, grab your soda, beer, or wine… maybe even a shot or two and play a match up or two of your favorite board game! Winner has to do whatever the other person says 😉
4. Paint and wine- For a little bit of romance, pick up or order some blank canvas boards and choose a painting online and both of you try and re-create the painting. Paint with a side of wine and some of your favorite snacks!
5. Star gaze by the campfire- Another fave of mine is star-gazing! Through in a campfire if you have one and add smore’s… you just made my day! I love doing this and going over some of our favorite memories together!
6. Order your favorite take out and find the best city view- Nothing more romantic then eating some of your favorite take out and watching the beautiful city lights. Play some of your favorite tunes and just take in the time together.
Don’t forget to save this post to your Pinterest!