Valentine’s Day is right around the corner, and I got you covered on the PERFECT gifts that say ‘I love you’. They are perfect, meaningful, and heartfelt!
1. Heart & Rose Flower Charm– If you are someone like me, who collects charm bracelets, this new Valentine’s Day charm is just darling! Love the rose gold rose on the side of the heart and the ‘love forever’ saying. So sweet
2. Venus Et Fleur– Now, my husband knows, I LOVE flowers, but for the life of me cannot keep them alive for longer than a week. These long lasting flowers are perfect, adorable, and just the sweetest gift to receive for V-day! Roses that will stay alive for a year… now that’s what we all need.
3. Personalized Constellation Star Map– I did this for my daughter’s room and personalized it to the date she was born, but this will also make such a sweet sentimental gift for when you and your significant other started dating or got married!
4. Barefoot Dreams CozyChic Throw– ok, seeing this throw may catch you a bit off-guard but hear me out. Women LOVE all things cozy, and this Barefoot dreams blanket, is the epitome of cozy! She’ll thank you later!
5. Photo Travel Map– I LOVE this idea! Such a cute little personalized photo map of all your travels you and your partner took together! What I love about it, is this is something that you will be able to add on throughout the years… unless you got it like that LOL
6. Remember when…- Ok how adorable is this!? This is the most sentimental and inexpensive gift idea there is. I saw this idea on Pinterest (unfortunately they didn’t have a link to their site), but I seriously love this idea. Write all your most happiest moments or memorable moments, write it on paper, and place it in a box like pictured or in envelopes! LOVE IT!
7. Diamond Heart Stud Earrings– I love a good pair or earrings that will last forever, especially if you are able to pass it down to your children. These heart stud earrings are adorable and perfect for Valentine’s Day!
8. Pre-planned future date nights– Another really cute idea that I saw on Pinterest. Date nights with your significant other can sometimes be pushed under the rug because so many things come up, but honestly, it’s the MOST important part to keep the spark alive. I love creating this pre-planned date night for the entire year. The best part if you can create it based on weather you want to pre-schedule one date a month or two to three! I also suggest to keep some of the date nights a little spicy (hehe).
9. Custom Song Lyric Wall Art– Ok, now I absolutely LOVE THIS!!! Most of us weather if you are married or not, have a “song” that means something to you and your partner. You can customize this wall art and choose ‘your song’ or even your first dance song from your wedding! I am definitely doing this for my husband and I, and using our wedding lyrics!
10. Our Bucket List– and the last thing on my list of gifts that say ‘I love you’ is this bucket list! I love this idea. Write down things you and your partner want to do together and once you do it, fill it our together! Another thing that I definitely want to get for my husband and I… because there are A LOT of places we want to travel too!
This post does contain affiliate links. I do make a small commission if you purchase something from my links, but in no way shape or form does this increases the price of the product(s) in which you are paying for. As always, all opinions and thoughts are my own.