Goodbye 2018, you were here for a good 5 seconds, and it’s now 2019Guys, I seriously can’t believe 2019 is in a few short days. And, with it being a new year that means new goals, right?
Now, for me I love creating new goals for myself and then reflecting back to see what I’ve accomplished. So, I wanted to share with you all a few New Year Resolution goals of mine ….
1. Health | I didn’t come this far to lose 40 pounds and gain it all back because of the Holidays. I love the keto lifestyle, and love how I felt when I was eating healthy. I don’t have any curtains goals on how much weight I want to lose or my goal weight, I just want to focus on losing weight and getting healthier, and that’s my goal.
2. A Simple Piece of Me | Another goal of mine, is creating a lot of more and fun content for you all! I’ve already have lots of awesome ideas for 2019 and I cannot wait to share with you all!
3. YouTube | Some of you already know that I have had plans of creating a Keto Youtube channel because I get so many people asking questions on my journey, that I thought that putting a channel out there would be much helpful and that you all can refer to my videos at any time. I know some have voted when I did an IG poll that you wanted to see a lifestyle, mom life, day in the life, etc. on my vlogs too, but for right now, I think I will focus more on keto and slowly add all that into it.
4. Homeowners | A big goal of my husband and I, is to become homeowners. We are hoping and praying that 2019 is our year to become that!
5. Save | I also have this as part of my New Year goals because it’s one thing that I struggle with the most. However, since our biggest goal is to become homeowners, we are definitely pushing more to save in 2019. So that may mean, traveling not as much.
Leave a Reply