Did you know that Ulta Beauty does beauty sales twice a year?! I know a lot of you have either shopped or heard about the Sephora sale that is going on right now, but I honestly love the Ulta Beauty sale better. For 21 days straight starting SEPTEMBER 2ND – SEPTEMBER 22ND, they will have 2-3 beauty or skincare products that will be on sale for 50% off!!! What a deal!
For you to grab the beauty steals on that day, you do have to pick it up at your local Ulta Beauty store (while supplies last). They do offer online beauty steals during that time as well, however, you CANNOT get online beauty steals at the store for the price they offer online.
I have my eyes on some products that I will be picking up at the store. So, I figured I’d let ya’ll know what I’m planning on picking up. I’m also suggesting items that I currently have and love that are also part of the beauty steals and restocking on.
- Mario Badescu Acne Facial Cleanser– **SEPTEMBER 4TH** I actually bought this facial cleanser about a year ago during their beauty steals and love this cleanser. I keep one in the shower and use this as my cleanser when taking a shower. Beauty steal of $7.50!
- Benefit Cosmetics Hoola Matte Bronzer– **SEPTEMBER 5TH** I’ve been wanting to try this matte bronzer out, and it’s on my list to get. Beauty steal of $15.00!
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Definer Pencil– **SEPTEMBER 8TH** Ok, I do love this brow pencil, but not as much as I love ABH Brow Wiz! I’m a die hard fan of the Brow Wiz Pencil. I scored big when they had their last beauty steal earlier this year and stocked up on my pencils then, but now they have the definer pencil. This pencil is more thick then the wiz pencil, which some like more. However, this is still a great pencil! Beauty steal of $11.50!
- Dermablend Loose Setting Powder– **SEPTEMBER 12TH** I really do love my Laura Mercier Translucent Powder, however, I also do like Dermablend’s setting powder as well. It does the job. I use this when I’m wearing my “everyday” makeup and have never had a problem with it. Beauty steal of $13.50!
- Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes Mascara– **SEPTEMBER 15TH** I’ve owned several of these mascaras and love it! I always end up buying this mascara on beauty steals, since it happens to always be part of the steals. Beauty steal of $11.00!
- First Aid Beauty Face Cleanser– **SEPTEMBER 17TH** Awhile back I got a sample of this cleanser and really liked it. Since I happen to be running a little low on cleanser, I am planning on picking this up as well. Beauty steal of $10.00!
- COVER FX Custom Enhancer Drops– **SEPTEMBER 20TH** Okay, so if you love a dewy look, these drops are seriously for you! I ABSOLUTELY love these drops!! I mix them with my foundation and it gives me skin a glow. I get so many compliments on my makeup when I use these drops. Beauty steal of $22.00!
- Benefit Cosmetics The POREfessional Face Primer– **SEPTEMBER 21ST** My favorite face primer! LOVE LOVE LOVE this primer, and will definitely be getting this again! Beauty steal of $16.00!
- Clinique Moisture Surge 72 Hour Auto-Replenishing Hydrator– **SEPTEMBER 21ST** This is a product that is also on my list to try out. Beauty steal of $9.50!
- Urban Decay Cosmetics All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray– **SEPTEMBER 22nd** Saving the best for last! I am so excited for this, and will definitely be there right when the store opens!!! I love this setting spray. It does as it says… long lasting! Beauty steal of $16.00!
- It Cosmetics Confidence in a cream Moisturizing Super Cream– **SEPTEMBER 22nd** I currently own this, and love it! A little sure does go a long way! I love the softness it gives my skin the morning after. I would definitely recommend this product! Beauty steal of $24.00!
On top of all those deals and what I didn’t even mention above, there are even more deals that are up to 40% off, that they are offering every day of the 21 Days of Beauty event!
Tarte Poreless Mattifying Primer– On sale for $19.00! I’ve always been intrigued to try this primer out. I think I might need to now since it’s almost half off!
Tarte Double Duty Beauty Shape Tape Matte Foundation– On sale for $23.00! Another product that I will be purchasing! I’ve heard many good things about their shape tape concealer, so I’m wondering if their shape tape foundation is as good!?!
Tarte PRO Glow Highlight & Contour Palette– On sale for $27.00! This palette looks beautiful & has many positive reviews online. I love anything highlight & contour.
Laura Geller Life Glows On Illuminator Palette– On sale for $17.00! I can’t ever get enough of highlight palettes! I actually own a Laura Geller highlight palette that I love!
Dose Of Colors– On sale for $10.00! I am so excited for this product, and can’t wait to get my hands on it! I’ve always been wanting to try out their lip glosses and now I can!