Alright friends, so I’m starting a new blog series on my favorite beauty products that I’m loving every month, and I want to share it all with you.
1. Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water | So, I’m onto my 2nd bottle of cleansing water, and LOVE it! It doesn’t leave my face feeling dry or oily. It does such a great job at taking off all my eye makeup within seconds! Such a great makeup remover for an affordable price!
2. Thayer’s Witch Hazel Toner | This is the first time that I’m trying this toner, and I can honestly say that I’ve been really liking it! I’ve heard so many good things about this toner, so I decided to try it out. It’s definitely a lot more affordable than other toners I’ve used in the past, and it does the job. So, I’ve been pretty faithful with using this toner every night before bed. It definitely takes off any makeup on my face/neck that my cleanser didn’t take off, and cleans deep in my pores!
3. Lancôme Monsieur Big Mascara | Ok, so one day, I complimented on my niece’s eyelashes + how beautiful they were (I thought she has falsies on). Well, low and behold it was this mascara that made her lashes look beautiful/full/long! I will say, it is a little more pricey, but I really do love it! I don’t use it everyday since it’s more on the pricey side, but I do where it on days I go out, etc. I love how it makes your lashes so long + full + elongated.
4. Ardell Lash Demi Wispies | Love love love these lashes! My favorite lashes to use! I love the fullness it gives your lashes without being too dramatic. I can roughly get a few wears in from each pair, since I don’t apply mascara on top of the lashes. I personally don’t think these lashes need for you to add mascara on top of it. Just made sure to take off the lash glue on the strip, if you are going to re-wear them!
5. NYX Butter Gloss | Seriously you guys, my favorite gloss out there! I love NYX’s Butter Gloss. First off, they are super affordable, and second they are just beautiful once you apply it on your lips. They offer many of colors, but my favorite are Creme Brûlée + Tiramisu + Eclair + Fortune Cookie…. doesn’t that make sure wants sweets now? 😝
6. Neutrogena Skin Clearing Liquid Foundation | I have tried many of foundations… ranging from high-end prices to affordable prices. I can honestly say this foundation I keep coming back too for my everyday look. I love how light-weight it is, giving you that natural no makeup/makeup look. It’s very light-weight and doesn’t dry out the skin. I’ve gone through countless of bottles, and I don’t ever see myself giving this product up! Definitely my FAVE drugstore foundation (for an everyday look). I’m in the color 60 (natural beige).
I hope those items that I’m loving this month was all helpful. These are products that I just recently tried out and have been loving, and some that I’ve been using for years now and have re-purchased many and many times again!
Stay tune for next months beauty faves! I’m trying out some new products… so let’s see if they will make it on my list!
Until next time friends……