The holidays are here and what better way to incorporate egg nog and alcohol together. I LOVE eggnog! It’s one of the many things I look forward too when it comes to the Holidays. I know there are people out there that don’t like eggnog, and I’m sorry if you’re one of them that hate it, I will think of you next time when creating an alcoholic beverage to share on ASPOM, but today the star of the show is.. EGGNOG!
So to keep this short because I hate when I go on a site and see a long story about the product and the recipe is all the way at the bottom (sorry food bloggers), so here is what you need and how to make it. Enjoy!
What You Need:
- 1 cup Eggnog
- Ice Cubes
- 1/4 cup Kahlúa Rum & Liqueur
- 1 tsp Vodka
How To Make It:
- Take your favorite glass cup and add ice cubes
- Fill up your glass with 1 cup of eggnog
- Depending how strong you like your alcoholic beverage, add 1/4 cup Kahlúa Liqueurs
- 1 teaspoon of Vodka.. If you like your drink stronger add another splash.. or two!
And that’s it…. it’s as simple as that! If you want to get even more fancy, add some whip cream on top and sprinkle it wish some cinnamon
I hope you like this Holiday beverage as much as I do! Let me know in the comments below if you end up making it and how you like it!
If you like this post, don’t forget to save it to your Pinterest!
Leave a Reply