When it comes to dates, sometimes we get lost on what to do right? Should we just stick with the good ol dinner and a movie, or should we do something completely different?
I thought it would be fun to do my top 10 date ideas for the Fall + Winter season!
- Restaurant A La Casa… Instead of dinning out, have a romantic dinner at home. Pick a recipe that’s your favorite or even try something new, but both cook it together. Pop open some of your favorite alcoholic/non alcoholic drink, turn on some music, and sing your heart out…. or dance your heart out!
- Haunted House. Who doesn’t love going to a haunted house with your partner. It’s the perfect way to get a little ‘cozy’ hahaha… Don’t say you’ve never done it! Once that’s over with grab some pizza and watch a scary movie at home (another way to get a little snuggly).
- Tailgate/Football anyone??? How fun would it be to bring your portable grill, hang out at the parking lot, grill up some food while drinking beer (or your choice of drink) right before going to a game?
- Shows. I personally love seeing shows during Fall/Winter. It’s a time we get to go out, and have a little fun. We love grabbing a cocktail right after the show or even before. A nice way to end the night would be star gazing. *don’t forget your blanket in case it’s cold*
- Pumpkin Patch. This might sound like it would be more for kids than adults, but why does it have to be? Pumpkin Patches makes GREAT couple pictures. If they have a corn maze.. find your way through, eat delicious funnel cake, drink hot apple cider or hot cocoa, and hey if you want to be a kid again; go on some of the rides or slides that they have there. Pick out pumpkins and have a pumpkin carving contest. Make it fun. Don’t forget to roast your pumpkin seeds!
- Road Trip! I love little out of the town road trips. Go somewhere you never have been too. Try new food there. Or visit what’s most popular. Make new memories.
- Music Festivals. Going to Fall + Winter Festivals are so much fun! Good music, lot of food to choose from, and lots of vendors to look through!
- Ice Skating anyone? Going to an ice skating rink is always fun… especially if you’ve never done it before. Grab some hot chocolate to keep you guys warm.
- Day trip Skiing/Snowboarding/Sledding. Mountain trips are always fun to do, just make sure you bundle up!
- Pool time! I’m not talking about the swimming pool, I’m talking about shooting some pool. When was the last time you’ve done that? And, if you haven’t it’s easy to learn! Have some drinks + then go for a nice dinner afterwards. Make it a competition. Loser pays for dinner!
Hopefully those Fall + Winter ideas help! If you have any other suggestions, let me know down in the comments below! Make sure to save the image above to your Pinterest so you can always go back to this when you need some ideas. Some of these ideas can be done year round too, not just for this season.
Leave a Reply